for 326, 350, 389, 400, 421, 428, and 455c.i.
March Performance brings you High Style, Low Cost excitement just for the Pontiac V-8. This one piece alternator and air conditioning bracket provides a rigid support for the alternator and A/C compressor; a separate bracket allows the option of power steering or no power steering. Three separate idlers guarantee the ultimate in belt to pulley contact area for sure "no slip" operation.
A neat alternator and power steering only kit for those who don't require A/C is available.
Like all our Style Track and Revolver kits it makes use of a unique easy to use belt tension adjustment tool. Once the belt tension has been set, the adjustment tool is easily removed and stowed away until the next time the belt requires adjustment. As a result, this kit displays a much cleaner appearance.
Comes complete with alternator, an alternator pulley with fan and nose cover, a A/C compressor and nose cover, a water pump with pulley and nose cover,a crank pulley and the alternator/A/C bracket, complete with the belt tensioning tool. Kits with power steering include a type2 remote power steering pump and the power steering pump pulley with nose cover.
These kits also include all the mounting hardware you'll need and detailed instructions so installation is a snap. You can also forget about polishing this assembly, as it features maintenance-free clear or black powder coating in Clear, Black to Black Onyx.
Pontiac 326, 350, 389, 400, 421, 428, and 455c.i. V-8.
Note: Kits require 1968 - newer balancer (4 bolt balancer without v-groove). 1969 or newer 11 bolt timing cover.
- Powermaster or Tuff Stuff Chrome 105 Amp Alternator(s) (Chrome or Billet on #13145 #13150)
- Alternator pulley with fan and nose cover
- Matching Chrome A/C Compressor
- Water pump and Hardcoated pulley
- Alternator/Power Steering Bracket
- Crank pulley (Larger Dia for better accessory drive)
- 3 Idlers for better belt wrap (2 on #13145 and #13150)
- Belt Tensioning Tool
- All mounting hardware
Kits with power steering include
- GM Type 2 power steering pump (does not include hoses or reservoir)
- Canister style power steering pump on #13145 and #13150 (Chrome or Billet)
- Power steering pulley with nose cover
- Bracket with mounting hardware.
#13150 Style Track With Billet Alternator and Power Steering Pump, Available with Chrome Accessories.