Lightweight, Extra Strength, Race Proven
For the Performance oriented engine builder March Performance’s new All Billet Aluminum Pro-Track serpentine system is just the ticket. This 1” thick one-piece alternator and air conditioning bracket is not only strong, but light.
A separate bracket allows the option of remote or canister style power steering or no power steering. Pro-Track makes use of a unique easy to use belt tension adjustment tool. Once the belt tension has been set, the adjustment tool is easily removed and stowed away until the next time the belt requires adjustment. For the ultimate in convenience an optional spring loaded tensioner is available.
Chevy Small with Short Water Pump..
NOTE: No cylinder head accessory holes needed for mounting. Chevelle, Monte Carlo,
El Camino ,1970 and newer camaro and S10 will require remote power steering kits
- 105 Amp Chrome Alternator,
- Alternator pulley with fan and nose cover
- Matching Chrome Sanden A/C compressor
- Aluminum Water pump and Hardcoated pulley
- Pro-Track Alternator/A/C Bracket
- Crank pulley
- Belt Tensioning Tool
Kits with power steering include:
- GM Type 2 power steering pump (does not include hoses or reservoir)
- Or Saginaw Canister style Pump
- Power steering pulley with nose cover
- Bracket with mounting hardware.
- Optional Spring Tensioner #21105
- #450 Billet Remote Power Steering Reservoir
- Stainless Braided Power Steering Hose Kits
- P418-06 Chrome A/C Manifold
- 140 amp Alternator
- P625 Polished Stainless Fastener Kit